Every essay written and submitted by us has to follow the following procedure;
- The client creates the order and submits all the requirements that will be needed by our writers in order to be able to deliver quality and satisfactory work. These include essay type, format to be used (APA, MLA etc.), paper length, number of citations required and other specifics that would be important to the completion of the job.
- The client has to make payment before our writers can embark on the job. This money is held by us until the essay ordered has been completed, submitted and approved. The client can also request for a refund if the work delivered is not satisfactory.
- After payment is made and received, actual writing by our professional writers begins. Checks and measures are put in place to ensure that the work produced is in strict adherence to the instructions offered. Periodic reports during the job are not offered but can be requested in order to check on the progress of your work.
- The essay is spell-checked, proofread and checked for plagiarism before being submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Any changes that the client wishes are made before the client approves and finalizes the job.